Remove False Eyelashes
Removing lashes from tray when using
You can use tweezers or your fingers, start lifting the lashes from "Outer Corners" for both lashes
Removing lashes from your eyes after using
There are 2 common methods
1) Quick way to remove false eyelashes:
- Start from the outer corner of eye, using your fingers hold the falsie as close to the base as possible.
- Gently lift it going from the outer eye corner toward the inner corner of eye (tear duct)
2) Gentle way to remove false eyelashes:
- Use a Q-tip, dab a non-oil based makeup remover onto the lash band.
- Wait a little bit to let the makeup remover works its magic of loosening and softening the adhesive.
- Then hold the false eyelashes as close to the base as possible, and gently lift it going from the outer eye corner toward the inner corner.
* Pro tip: When lifting the false eyelash, try to stay close to the skin as possible to reduce discomfort.