How to apply false eyelashes
How to put on eyelashes if you are a first timer.
Please follow these 6 steps. Putting on eyelashes will be a piece of cake, and you will be a pro in no time.
1) Curl your natural eyelashes.
2) Apply mascara to your natural eyelashes.
3) Measure lash band with your eye length, cut if necessary.
4) Apply LashXO eyelash glue on, and wait until the glue to be tacky (when glue turns mostly clear, that is when the glue is tacky and your false eyelashes are ready to apply)
5) Place the false eyelashes on top of your natural lashes, and as close to your natural eyelashes as possible.
6) You can apply another coat of mascara on your natural eyelashes, and then use an eyelash curler to curl your natural eyelashes and false eyelashes together. If the false eyelashes are too long and can't fit in the curler, use your finger to pinch them together. So that your natural eyelashes and false eyelashes are as one layer, not separate in 2 different layers. Now you are finished and you look beautiful!
P/S: Most importantly, you have to wait for the glue to be tacky, otherwise, it will not stick and will glide on your lash line.