How to Apply False Eyelashes
1) Curl your natural eyelashes.
2) Applied mascara to your eyelashes.
3) Measure lash band with your eye length, cut if necessary.
4) Applied LashXO eyelash glue on, and wait until the glue to be tackly (when glue turns almost clear as images shown below)
5) Place the false eyelashes on top of your natural lashes, and as close to your natural eyelashes as possible.
6) You can apply another coat of mascara on your natural eyelashes, and then use eyelash curler to curl your natural eyelashes and false eyelashes together. If the false eyelashes are too long and can't fit in the curler, use your finger to pinch them together. So that your natural eyelashes and false eyelashes are as one layer, not separate in 2 different layers.